YouTube is the number one and most popular video hosting site of today’s generation. Millions of users are watching and uploading videos on YouTube. You can watch about anything for free. You can even upload your own videos and generate viewers and fans. Aside from these, you can also download videos from YouTube to different devices and gadgets like iPhone.
How To Watch Videos on Your iPhone
iPhone is the newest gadget that drove millions of people crazy. This gadget works not only as a phone but also functions in various ways. You can connect to the Web and access the Internet in an instant. You can also watch any videos you like at anytime and anywhere. Since you can surf the Internet, you can also download videos from YouTube to your iPhone. For viewing youtube videos on iPhone, you’ll need to convert them in compatible format.
Youtube Videos to iPhone
You can directly download videos from your iPhone if you have the proper application. You only have to open the Internet browser of your iPhone and go to the site where you can download the application you want to install.
However, you need to pay for any compatible apps before you can install it on your iPhone. There are also some apps that do not actually work. This may give you stress and headaches. Plus, the format of the video files from YouTube may not be supported by your iPhone. Needless to say, there is a better solution on how to download YouTube videos to your iPhone.
YouTube Videos to Computer and Computer to iPhone
The best way to download YouTube videos to your iPhone is to use a computer which you can use as a bridge. First, you need to download the youtube video on your computer, convert it into the compatible format and then transfer it to your iPhone. Here is how to download YouTube videos to your iPhone.
1. Download the software Video Download Capture and install it in your system. Installation is very straight forward and all you need to do is click your mouse a few times. Just carefully read instructions before clicking.
2. Run the software and locate the video on YouTube which you want to download. You may need to open another window to browse YouTube.
3. Copy the URL of the video you want to install and paste it on the box of the converter, which is the software.
4. Click the “Download” or “Convert” button and the process of downloading begins.
5. Save the video file to any location of your computer.
6. Convert the video into iPhone compatible format (.MP4) and save it on your hard disk.
7. Now transfer the converted file to your iPhone and you can watch the video whenever you want without needing to download the video again from youtube.
These are the easy steps and sure ways to download YouTube videos to your iPhone. This will help you watch and play any videos using your iPhone.
If you are looking for a very powerful software to download videos from youtube and other video sharing sites, Video Download Capture is the real gem. This software supports downloading and converting videos in single interface without any hassles. Read the Video Download Capture Review to find out more about this software.
Article from articlesbase.com
Video Rating: 4 / 5